SpiderBase – Intel PSG MAX10 Evaluation Kit
Supporting Pmod Module and Arduino Shields
SpiderBase is available as a low cost and extremely flexible platform which enables user to setup a running system according to the required specification in a very short time. This baseboard has a large prototype area and is based on the free and open design concept: KiCAD design files are available under CERN OHL v1.2.
The SpiderSoM can be used with the standard baseboard (SpiderBase) as a complete building block or can be plugged into existing designs and products as functional part. It connects to its baseboard via a 230pins MXM2 connector and provides the ideal solution support for various soft-core CPUs, video-processing algorithms, etc.
- simple baseboard in 2 layer design
- compatibility to the SpiderSoM as well as the MX10 SoM.
- open hardware
- MxM2 pcb edge connector
- every pin of the MxM2 connector module is accessible at one of the pinheaders
- large 25x15 .1” prototyping area
- 4 PMOD compatible headers (3.3V or 5V supply voltage selectable)
- 2 user push buttons
- reset and power buttons
- 2 user LEDs
- Arduino shield compatible interface
- Intel PSG Blaster compatible programming interfaces
- USB mini B connector
- CR2032 cell holder
- JST-2.0 lithium battery connector
- configuration jumpers (e.g. boot selection for MX10 module)