SoC FPGA/FPGA Embedded System Developer (Job-ID: 19101–45)
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic hardworking Engineers at all levels with expertise in designing, developing, modifying and evaluating FPGA and SoC FPGA platforms to join our growing development team where the successful candidatewill have a real chance to influence the design and operation of new products.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new products and participate in modifications of the existing ones.
- Define architecture of the FPGA systems and external interfaces.
- Develop own library of IP cores and select of third-party IP cores to meet project requirements.
- Provide to hardware design team power consumption estimates, power sequencing and reset requirements, power distribution tree (PDT) requirements.
- Develop, simulate and test of RTL code (VHDL) implementation of a complete system.
- Provide to software development team device driver requirements and internal architecture details.
- Participate in hard- and software debugging and troubleshooting as a part of a HW/SW team.
- Create debugging/ testing RTL code to facilitate system troubleshooting.
- Create example and reference designs for the company products and followed by customer requests.
- Create technical documentation in English language.
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients, project managers and other involved parties.
Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of professional experience;
- proficient with VHDL/Verilog RTL development;
- understanding of robust synchronization design practice, clock-domain crossing, FIFO, embedded memory;
- deep knowledge of various I/O standards: LVCMOS, LVDS, LVPECL, DDR, etc.;
- knowledge of clocking design and requirements (PLL, DLL, CDR);
- simulation and hardware debugging;
- good knowledge of on-chip interconnects (AXI/AHB/APB, Wishbone, Avalon);
- superior analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking;
- ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks with high efficiency;
- good communication skills;
- working level of English (verbal and written communication) another language is a plus.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (although NOT required):
- embedded software (U-boot, Linux, Linux device drivers, RTOS/bare metal);
- hands-on experience with high-speed interfaces (PCIe, 1G Ethernet, SERDES, DDR3/4, HDMI, etc.) and low-speed interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART);
- MCU (8..16 bit, PIC, AVR, 8051);
- configuration, in-system programming and in-system update;
- soft and hard IP CPU covers (Microblase, NIOS, RISC-V, ARM Cortex – Mx);
- project management.
Come work in a formative and motivated working environment alongside brilliant colleagues who share a commitment to each other's success!
Job-ID: 19101 – 45
Location: Fürstenfeldbruck, Munich area, Germany
How to apply:
Please ensure to include a CV in your application and submit it at: email@example.com,
indicate '19101–45/ FPGA Developer' in the subject field.
About the company:
ARIES Embedded is an innovative provider of hardware, software, and support for embedded applications. The mission of ARIES Embedded is enabling customers to integrate and use state-of-the-art embedded systems into their products with the help of ARIES's field proven solutions and profound expertise. ARIES's customers benefit from a reduction of development risks and costs, improved time-to-market and increased competitiveness.
About this posting:
ARIES Embedded is open to candidates that have unique paths towards professional development and encourages qualified candidates to apply.
ARIES Embedded values the benefits that diversity can bring. We are looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies:
ARIES Embeddedprefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency.