ID: 21300–30 Hardware Developer
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic hardworking engineers at all levels with expertise in designing, developing, modifying and evaluating hardware products to join our growing development team where the successful candidate will have a real chance to influence the design and operation of new products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Define architecture of hardware products and their external interfaces.
- Develop new products with latest FPGA- and CPU-architectures and participate in modifications of the existing ones.
- Work in cross-functional teams to integrate hardware products into software- and IP-environments. Further you will collaborate with teams such as mechanical design, layout, simulation, IP- and software development, test and manufacturing
- Learn independently and continuously about the latest technologies and trends and indicate them for their possible application in your developments
- Provide to software development team device driver requirements and internal architecture details.
- Troubleshoot and debug hard- and software.
- Generate necessary output materials such as schematics, bill-of-material, technical documentation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients, project managers and other involved parties.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Proficient in using eCAD software tools, i.e. Altium Designer, SPICE.
- Knowledge in most recent FPGA technology
- Knowledge in most recent ARM- and RISC-V CPU technolgy
- Hands-on experience with high-speed interfaces (PCIe, 1G Ethernet, SERDES, DDR3/4, HDMI, etc.) and low-speed interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART).
- Simulation and hardware debugging.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks with high efficiency.
- Good communication skills.
- Working level of English (verbal and written communication), any further language is a plus.
Desired Knowledge and Skill (although not required):
- Define architecture of the FPGA systems and external interfaces on IP-level.
- Develop own library of IP cores and select of third-party IP cores to meet project requirements.
- Determine power consumption estimates, power sequencing and reset requirements, power distribution tree (PDT) requirements for FPGA-systems on IP-level.
- Develop, simulate and test of RTL code (VHDL) implementation of a complete system.
- soft and hard IP CPU covers (Microblase, NIOS, RISC-V, ARM Cortex – Mx) for FPGAs.
- embedded software (U-boot, Linux, Linux device drivers, RTOS/bare metal).
- configuration, in-system programming and in-system update.
- project management.
Come work in a formative and motivated working environment alongside brilliant colleagues who share a commitment to each other's success!
Location: Fürstenfeldbruck, Munich area, Germany
How to apply:
Please ensure to include a CV in your application and submit it at: email@example.com,
indicate '21300–30/ Hardware/FPGA Embedded System Developer' in the subject field.
About the company:
ARIES Embedded is an innovative provider of hardware, software, and support for embedded applications. The mission of ARIES Embedded is enabling customers to integrate and use state-of-the-art embedded systems into their products with the help of ARIES's field proven solutions and profound expertise. ARIES's customers benefit from a reduction of development risks and costs, improved time-to-market and increased competitiveness.
About this posting:
ARIES Embedded is open to candidates that have unique paths towards professional development and encourages qualified candidates to apply.
ARIES Embedded values the benefits that diversity can bring. We are looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies:
ARIES Embedded prefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency.